Honey and walnuts – A natural remedy
Walnuts combined with honey represent an incredible natural remedy which cannot be compared even to the most powerful pharmaceutical concoctions.
This combination of walnuts and honey assures that our body gets all the essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and carbs and much more.
- A natural remedy for anemia based on walnuts and honey – Prepare a mix of half a kilogram of honey and half a kilogram of crushed walnuts and juice made of one lemon. Mix it well and take one spoon 3 times a day. Walnuts and honey are good for the recovery of exhausted and anemic people.
- High blood pressure – In problems with high blood pressure a daily mix of 100 grams of walnuts and the same amount of honey is recommended for a period of 45 days.
- Headaches – not only the mix of honey and walnuts is a tasty jam, it is also proved that it helps in issues with headaches and insomnia.
- Stomach ulcer – in issues with ulcers you need to prepare walnut milk with honey. The preparation is fairly simple; 20 grams of crushed nuts are mixed with hot water, shaken and distilled. Put 2 spoons of honey in that milk and take 2-3 spoons half an hour before meals.
- Impotence – it’s a recipe since the old ages: crushed walnuts mixed with honey in the same ratio. Take 2 spoons of that mix 2-3 times a day, half an hour after meals. For the desired effect the remedy should be taken 20 to 30 days.
- Anemia – Prepare a mix of half a kilogram of meadow honey, half a kilogram of crushed walnuts and one lemon. Mix it well and take it every three to four hours. The mix is also good for the recovery of exhausted and anemic people.
- For treating hypertension and iron deficiency – anemia, you should take 100 grams of honey and walnut combo every day for 45 days. Honey and nuts are extremely effective in the treatment of ischemia too. A spoon of honey along with three to four nuts is not just tasty, it’s also a cure for headaches, insomnia and sclerosis. The same amount is enough for us to protect ourselves from increased radiation, says the famous American doctor D. Gail.